Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day 24. Cowell to 10k E Kadina.

With only 15k to cycle to Lucky Bay, & a 1pm departure of the Wallaroo Ferry.. It's good to really take my time to decamp.
No rush whatsoever. 
A chance to sample the wares of the local bakery, I'm craving a sausage roll..with a coffee...
I feel I could be packing in the calories today. It's quite cool after the stinker the other day, the nice southerly change is hanging around for a day or two more... Good eating weather. ;-). 

A leisurely ride to Lucky Bay, with a cooling shower of rain, very pleasant!
LIFE IS GRAND !! :-)




Time to board. 

A 2 hour cruise across Spencer Gulf to Wallaroo is a pleasant change from battling headwinds & road trains. 




Arrival at Wallaroo. Seems a shame to have to start pedalling again. 


Spent an hour educating the locals on Rotovelos and my travels to date, before heading off on my way. 

Finally a secluded bush camp on the outskirts of Kadina. 
Dinner's on, coffee brewing...


No comments:

Post a Comment