Thursday 9 November 2017

Next Legacy Fundraiser.... please sponsor me

I'll be riding in the 2017 Great Victorian Bike Ride (GVBR) in November & I'll again be raising funds for Legacy



This year it is covering approximately 600km.



The Great Vic Ride has been on my bucket list since 1995. The ride itself has been run every year for a good 30 years, visiting a different part of Victoria....
This year the stars have finally aligned...& another tick on the list .....we ride through the Gippsland Region of Victoria.

GMK Logistics are again transporting the Rotovelo to Melbourne for me "at the right price", so I don't have to deal with the airlines or finding another means of moving it interstate.

Many thanks GMK!!


The plan ...

Fly to Melbourne,  ✈
Pick up Rotovelo,  🚀
Motel for a night or 2 to sort things out. 🏨

Transport has been arranged with GVBR to get us both to the start at Tidal River. 🚌


Do some riding.....



Please donate to Legacy ... click on the Legacy badge on the right side of this page.  👍





1 comment:

  1. This was great to stop by your blog and see the wonderful thing help you are giving to the Legacy fundraiser. I hope you had a wonderful time and I hope to see more from your blog in the near future.
    Lawyer

    ReplyDelete